Phoenix Quilt Along ~ November 6, 2021
Are you ready? Have some fat quarters or half yards available? Have you invited your friends or new quilters to join in? This is going to be a great day full of easy quilting, music, prizes and laughs. Of course, I'll share a few recipes for food and cocktails.
Just like a Phoenix rising from the ashes, let's celebrate all we missed during the "Time of Covid" with a renewed spirit and sense of community.
- Saturday, November 6th beginning at 9am with a final session at 5pm.
- CLICK HERE to purchase the Phoenix PDF pattern.
- CLICK HERE for a downloadable schedule of events. Save it and share it with your friends, quilt guilds, local shops.
- CLICK HERE for Gudrun's delicious food recipes she has chosen for the day.
- CLICK HERE for Gudrun's pdf of the quilt label if you would like to print it on fabric.
Phoenix Cocktail recipe
Phoenix Quilt Along Playlist on Spotify
Here are some of my Phoenix samples, use them for inspiration!
Phoenix made in flannel using the Winter Elegance Stash Builder Bundle found HERE.
Phoenix made in flannel using the light greys from Yuletide Gatherings Neutral Stash Builder Bundle and the greens from Yuletide Gatherings Christmas Stash Builder Bundle.
Phoenix made in flannel from the Fall Fantasy Flannel Stash Builder Bundle.
Phoenix is fantastic in any fabric. This one made from the Madison One Stash Builder Bundle.
Additional Bundles mentioned during Happy Friday 10/15:
- Gingham Foundry
- Adorn (on sale!)
- Snow Place Like Home
- Frosted Forest
- Meant to Be (on sale!)
- Shades of Grey
- Hush Hush
Phoenix Quilt Along Part 1 - 9am CDT 11/6/21
Phoenix Quilt Along Part 2 - 11am CDT 11/6/21
Phoenix Quilt Along Part 3 - 1pm CDT 11/6/21
Phoenix Quilt Along Part 4 - 3pm CDT 11/6/21
Phoenix Quilt Along Part 5 - 5pm CDT 11/6/21