updated 3/21/20 8:00 am
I’m hosting a Quarantine Quilt Along #QQAL Sunday, March 22nd on my Facebook page GEQuiltDesigns and on YouTube.
I will go live multiple times throughout the day to demonstrate each steps of the brand new, exclusive Elvira quilt. I'll also have some special guests check in and will give out some awesome, quilty goodies to viewers.
- 9am Kickoff - Cutting out the pieces. First steps in block A.
- 11am Cutting for Block B. First steps in block B.
- 1pm Cutting the setting rectangles.
- 3pm Laying the quilt out and sewing it together
- 5pm Tada moments, checking on everyone's progress and Finale.
Live Broadcast is found on my Facebook page.
You can also watch on my YouTube channel. Please note there will be a 60 minute delay from the Live Facebook sessions.
This Quarantine Quilt Along (#QQAL) is completely free with a brand new pattern that is available now to purchase. Check out the Supply list HERE.
Meet Elvira! Find the pattern HERE
See our newsletter here that went out Saturday with all the last minute information:
Spotify Playlist created by Gudrun
Gudrun's QQAL Playlist
Share this post
- 124 comments
- Tags: Elvira, Elvira QQAL, ge designs, gudrun erla, QQAL, Quilt Along, stripology ruler, Stripology XL Ruler, Tipsy Tuesday