Season 3 of Fast & Furious Club
Are you new to Quilt As You Go or the Fast & Furious Club? Maybe you, like the quilt athlete that you are, like a good pre-season refresh? Either way, here's a list of my favorite tools and notions, plus a video explaining how I approach Quilt As You Go.
Fast & Furious Club Season 3 kick-off will happen during Tipsy Tuesday, September 7th at 3PM CST on Facebook and YouTube, with the first project releasing 9/20/21. Tune in to see the first three projects and their corresponding fabric kits. Remember, fabric kits do not include the PDF pattern & video class. Fabric requirements are available with a purchase of the full 9 month program or a Trimester, (3 months of projects). Otherwise, they are available with the release of the project on the 20th of the month.
My QUILT AS YOU GO Favorites
- Fusible batting - Bosal 5 yard package, or batting & 505 Spray
- Heat N' Bond Lite
- Jumbo Wonder Clips or Sew-tite Magnets
- Schemtz Non-stick Sharps
- Clover Water Erasable Pen
- Chaco Liner Pen or Chaco Chalk Wheel
- Quilting Glasshead Pins
- Gypsy Quilter Heat Resistant Thimbles
- Aurifil threads: 2000 Lt. Sand, 2600 Dove, 2630 Pewter, 2024 small white, 2692 small black
- Sashers: 2"
- GEasy Ruler Stickers - Tropical Brights, Fruity Fiesta
- Scissors: 3-3/4" Curved, 4" Small, 7-1/2" Large
- Wool pressing mat