Gudrun's Favorite Quilt "Necessities"
We've compiled a list of Gudrun's favorite quilting notions and tools for inspiration. She's a strong believer in only stocking products she's used. If you see it in the Shop you can rest assured that they've passed the Gudrun test! Below you'll find links to her tried and true favorites. Make your quilting life a little bit easier with these gems.
Pictured items listed below
- 1 yard fabric cuts, 1 yard of fabric to help build your stash
- Wonder clips, hold your QAYG and bindings in place
- Gypsy Thimbles, helpful for quilting and ironing
- GEasy Ruler Stickers, to avoid confusion ;)
- GEasy Point Trimmers, quit guessing when piecing points
- Perfect Scissors Large 7-1/2, prevent fraying! cut up to 8 layers
- Aurifil Thread, obviously ;)
- Olfa 60mm Rotary Cutter, cut 8 - 10 layers at once
- Creative Grids Cutting Mat 18" x 24", when space is tight
- Wool pressing mat, 13-1/2" x 13-1/2", nice for pressing your pieced work
- Stripology Squared Mini Ruler, square up those little pieces
- Micron Pens, archival quality for writing on your quilts
- Schmetz nonstick needles, no more residue!
- Cleaning Brushes, micro tip for precise cleaning
- Olfa 45mm Rotary Cutter, cut 4 - 6 layers at once
- Perfect Seam Guide, precision needle placement
- Silk Glasshead Pins, perfect for piecing
- Seam Ripper, unfortunately a necessity!