Stripology Virtual Retreat 2023
News: Retreat Scholarship Applications are open until February 14! Email help@GEQuiltDesigns.com to nominate someone or make a contribution toward a scholarship. Preference will be given to quilters who otherwise wouldn’t be able to participate due to unexpected circumstances. Last year we were able to give scholarships to five deserving individuals!
Are you ready to board the quilting Love Boat for a VIRTUAL quilting cruise with director Gudrun and Captain HP? Hop on for 3 fun filled days of quilting and shenanigans!
The third annual Stripology Virtual Retreat 2023-session 1 begins at 9:30am CST Friday, March 24th and concludes at 9PM CST Sunday, March 26th. Stripology Virtual Retreat 2023-Session 2 begins at 9:30am CST Wednesday, March 29th and concludes at 9PM CST Friday, March 31st.
Although this retreat will be conducted virtually over Zoom, it includes all the great features of an in person retreat including visiting with Gudrun and mr. HP, games, great instruction, Q & A segments and the following, plus a number of surprises you’ll find about later! The physical retreat box you will receive before the retreat will include:
- Two new Quilt Patterns, Nikki and Ariel
- One new Wall quilt pattern with a groundbreaking technique for flying geese using the Stripology Rulers
- One Fabric Kit to be selected from the drop down Menu. A Fabric Kit will create 2 lap sized tops (Nikki & Ariel), 1 small quilt and includes background & binding as shown
- GEasy Ruler Stickers
- Aurifil thread for piecing that works with your fabrics
- Yoga sessions
- Exclusive access to the instructional video demos forever
- Exclusive box of retreat merchandise and snacks
- Open Zoom access: 8am - 10pm each day Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Private Retreat Facebook Group
- 10% Coupon for future purchase
- And much more.....
Helpful notions recommended for this retreat:
- Stripology XL Ruler
- Stripology Squared Ruler
- Stripology Squared Mini Ruler
To register for Stripology Virtual Retreat 2023-Session 1 or 2, simply select your Retreat 2023 kit from the drop down menu and add it to your cart. If you want to make larger quilts, let us know by adding a note in the message box when checking out and we will add a bundle and background to your order to make a full size Nikki and Queen/King Ariel. We will email an invoice to you for the additional cost. Quantities of each kit are limited so register quickly to guarantee your first choice!
After purchasing and as the retreat date draws closer, a PDF document will be added to your Digital Content in your GE Designs Account with a schedule and instructions on how to join the meeting.
Choose from one of these beautiful bundles:
We STRONGLY suggest you have a familiarity with ZOOM Meetings prior to attending this class.
To learn about joining ZOOM meetings click on the following links for YouTube video tutorials.