Stripology Virtual Retreat 2024
Are you ready to board the GEasy train for a VIRTUAL train tour with Operator Gudrun and Conductor HP? Hop on for 3 fun filled days of quilting and shenanigans! The fourth annual Stripology Virtual Retreat 2024-session 1 begins at 9:30am CST Friday, March 15th and concludes at 7PM CST Sunday, March 17th. The Stripology Virtual Retreat 2024-session 2 begins at 9:30am CST Wednesday, March 20th and concludes at 7PM CST Friday, March 22nd.
Although this retreat will be conducted virtually over Zoom, it includes all the great features of an in person retreat including visiting with Gudrun and mr. HP, games, great instruction, Q & A segments and the following, plus a number of surprises you’ll find about later! The physical retreat box you will receive before the retreat as well as digital downloads will include:
- Two new Quilt Patterns, Billie and Winny
- One new Table Runner pattern
- One Fabric Kit to be selected from the drop down Menu. A Fabric Kit will create 2 lap sized tops (Billie & Winny) and includes background & binding as shown
- Lil' Bundle to create the new Table runner Pattern
- GEasy Ruler Stickers
- Aurifil thread for piecing
- Retreat booklet with information on our trip, recipes and more.
- Exclusive access to the instructional video demos forever
- Exclusive selection of retreat merchandise and snacks
- Open Zoom access: 8am - 10pm each day Friday, Saturday and 8am-7pm Sunday
- Private Retreat Facebook Group
- 10% Coupon for future purchase
- And much more.....
Helpful notions recommended for this retreat:
- Stripology XL Ruler
- Stripology Squared Ruler
- Stripology Squared Mini Ruler
To register for Stripology Virtual Retreat 2024, simply select your session and Retreat 2024 kit from the drop down menu and add it to your cart. If you want to purchase an extra kit to be able to make a Twin size Billie and Queen size Winny, let us know by adding a note in the message box when checking out and we will add a bundle and background to your order. We will email an invoice to you for the additional cost. Quantities of each kit are limited so register quickly to guarantee your first choice!
After purchasing and as the retreat date draws closer, a PDF document will be added to your Digital Content in your GE Designs Account with a schedule and instructions on how to join the Zoom meetings.
We STRONGLY suggest you have a familiarity with ZOOM Meetings prior to attending this class.
To learn about joining ZOOM meetings click on the following links for YouTube video tutorials.
Sorry, there are no products matching your search