Gudrun's Favorite Gift Ideas for 2021 & Love a Quilter Shopping Event
Wondering what to give your favorite quilter or have a list of wants to pass along? I've compiled a list of my favorite quilting notions and tools for inspiration. I've used all of these products and can attest to their quality. I'm sure you've got some of these in your quilting area, but wouldn't it be nice to have a spare? Some aren't a "necessity" but would be oh so nice to have. :) Whatever your budget, there's something here to please even the pickiest quilter in your life.
It's okay to shop for yourself, too! Feel free to add these to your Wishlist and share it with the family. Look for the three vertical dots on your Wishlist main page to find the Share icon. OR....download this cute Wishlist PDF. Fill it out and post it on the refrigerator! Actually, hand it to everyone you know and send them to our Love a Quilter Shopping Event.
My GE Christmas List - PDF DOWNLOAD
Love A Quilter Shopping Event at GE Designs Showroom - book your appointment HERE.
- Saturday, December 18, 9am - 1pm
- Wednesday, December 22, 3pm - 7pm
Small but mighty gifts under $10
- Micron Pens, archival quality for writing on your quilts
- That Purple Thang, a must have, multipurpose tool
- Gypsy Thimbles, helpful for quilting and ironing
- Seam Ripper, unfortunately a necessity!
- 'I'm a Stripologist' blue tote bag, carry it proudly
- Silk Glasshead Pins, perfect for piecing
- GEasy Ruler Stickers, to avoid confusion ;)
- Amodex Stain Remover, because accidents happen
- Olfa 45mm Blade, consider it a spare
- Glam bags, small, sassy and useful
Ten between $10 & $25
- Quilts & Cocktails, laminated and splash-proof
- GEasy Point Trimmers, quit guessing when piecing points
- 'I'm a Stripologist' Project bag, clear and sturdy enough for fabric
- Thread Clipper, a quick snip and you're back on track
- Olfa 45mm Rotary Cutter, cut 4 - 6 layers at once
- Creative Grids Cutting Mat 12"x 18" travel size for classes and campers
- Perfect Red Scissors, small & curved 3-3/4"
- Stripology & Stripology 2 books, smaller projects using 1-1/2" strips
- Strip Your Stash book, patterns made with 2-1/2" strips
- Stripology Squared book, patterns made with 10" squares
Fabulous gift from $25 to $50
- Stripology Mixology & Stripology Mixology 2 books, and cocktails!
- Steamfast Travel Iron, whether you travel or not a nifty little iron
- Olfa 60mm Rotary Cutter, cut 8 - 10 layers at once
- Wonder clips, hold your QAYG and bindings in place
- Quilts of Iceland book, projects, recipes and beautiful photographs
- Creative Grids Cutting Mat 18" x 24", when space is tight
- Wool pressing mat, 13-1/2" x 13-1/2" nice for pressing your pieced work
- Stripology Squared Mini Ruler, square up those little pieces
- Lil' Helena Kit in a Bag, so dang cute!
- Vivilux LED Task Lamp, cell phone charger and better light
Tell Santa you've been good, $55+
- Grab N' Go Tote kit in a Bag, bag it up.
- Stripology Squared Ruler, when squaring up is a job one
- Creative Grids Cutting Mat 24" x 36", the perfect mat for the XL Ruler
- Yazzi Thread Organizer, keep the spools in order
- Stripology XL Ruler, everything you need in one ruler
- Christmas in Europe Mystery BOM 14 month program, it's not too late!
- Slimline LED Table Lamp, brighter is better
- Slimline LED Floor Lamp, shine your light wherever you are.